Try our signature Wonton noodles. They have a springy yet crisp texture, and come in either thin or flat form.
Serve with Wonton dumplings to create the full, traditional dish.
Packaging and Pricing
For individual consumption:
Wonton Noodles (fine) -- $6.30/bag (2 lb/bag)
Wonton Noodles (wide) -- $6.50/bag (2 lb/bag)
For restaurants -- ~5 lb/bag, please contact us for pricing
1. Prepare your broth and garnishes
2. Loosen noodle and boil it in a large pot of boiling water for 15 seconds, stirring constantly
3. Drain the noodle and rinse with cold water for a couple seconds
4. Dip noodle back in boiling water for one second, then strain.
5. Serve it in your broth immediately. Enjoy!
Note: If you plan on serving your noodle in sauce instead of broth, boil noodle for 20 seconds instead of 15 seconds.